JIPLC eServices Privacy Notice
- You need to create a login to use the Janashakthi eServices
. Janashakthi asks for some personal information when you create a Janashakthi Account, including your alternate contact information and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Janashakthi Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- eServices stores, processes and maintains your online payment details and other data related to your login in order to provide the service to you.
- When you use eServices, web server automatically record certain information about your use of the services provided by Janashakthi.
- JIPLC eServices maintains and processes your account and its contents to provide the services to you.
- JIPLC server processes the information for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, preventing unauthorized hacking, backing up your information
- JIPLC may send you information related to your eServices account or other services.
- You may change your eServices account settings through the eServices 'Change Profile' section.
eServices adheres to the Sri Lankan privacy principles.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
Janashakthi Insurance PLC.
55/72, Vauxhall Lane,
© 2008 Janashakthi Insurance PLC. All Rights Reserved.